Elo 1919L 19″ LCD iTouch Widescreen – Touchscreen Monitor – Dark Grey – Clear Surface – USB/Serial Interface
The 1919L is a wide-screen display that is easier to use and incorporate into more environments than traditional desktop touchmonitors. It allows extra content on the screen and is well-suited for corporate environment uses such as spreadsheets, publishing, and dual-window applications.
The 19191L features five choices of touchscreen technologies: AccuTouch five-wire resistive technology, the most widely used for retail applications and proven to survive splashing liquids, food and grease; IntelliTouch
pure glass surface acoustic wave (SAW) technology, for the ultimate in optical quality for dry retail and hospitality applications, iTouch transactional single touch zero bezel SAW, iTouch Plus interactive multitouch zero bezel SAW, and multi-touch Projected Capacitive (PCAP).
Additional applications well-suited to take advantage of the monitor’s features include point-of-sale (POS), point of- information (POI), point-ofservice, interactive digital signage, loyalty systems, kiosk information systems, light industrial shop-floor automation and home control.
• Available with zero-bezel touchscreen technologies: AccuTouch resistive, iTouch and iTouch Plus surface acoustic wave and PCAP
• Wide-screen format provides more application space
• Uninterrupted, easy-to-clean, true-flat display area and glass-to-edge design for a sleek stylish look
• Plug and play multi-touch PCAP technology (no drivers needed— Windows® 7 required)
• Pure glass construction with iTouch, iTouch Plus, IntelliTouch and PCAP provides superior optical performance
• Space-saving built-in speakers
• User-lockable on-screen display— designed for public access
• Can also be used in portrait mode
• VESA compliance makes wall or arm-mounting possible
• Screen is resistant to water, dust, grease
• Headphone jacks
• Kiosk Information Systems
• Loyalty Systems
Elo founders pioneered the touchscreen over 40 years ago. Today, Elo Touch Solutions is a leading global supplier of touch-enabled technology, products and industry solutions. The Elo portfolio encompasses the broadest selection of OEM touchscreen components, touchmonitors, and all-in-one touchcomputers for the demanding requirements of diverse markets, including gaming machines, hospitality systems, industrial automation, interactive kiosks, healthcare, office equipment, point of sale terminals, retail displays, and transportation applications. The Elo touch experience has consistently stood for quality, reliability and innovation with over 20 million installations worldwide.
Case/Bezel Color: Dark gray
Display Size: 18.5” diagonal; Aspect ratio: 16:9
Useful screen area: Horizontal: 16.1” (410 mm); Vertical: 9.1” (230 mm)
Monitor dimensions: Width: 17.9” (454 mm); Height: 12.6” (321 mm); Depth: 9.3” (236 mm)
Weight (approx.) Actual with stand: 15.1 lb (6.8 kg); Actual without stand: 10.2 lb (4.6 kg); Shipping with stand: 21.5 lb (9.7 kg)
Any questions please drop us an email as we are always happy to help.
Warranty: 3 yrs RTB (Return to Base)