Zebra ZT22042-T0E000FZ – Label Printer – 203 DPI – Thermal Transfer – Serial USB
Zebra’s most affordable industrial printers, the ZT200 Series, incorporate extensive customer feedback and the learnings from legacy printers—creating innovative printers with a space-saving design. Featuring Zebra’s Link-OS® environment, the ZT200 Series provides users with effortless setup, intuitive operation and ease of service and maintenance.
Whether you are adopting barcode technology for the first time or upgrading existing printer models, the ZT200 Series is the right choice for a variety of labeling applications. These innovative printers provide many user benefits.
The ZT200 Series offers a streamlined design and smaller footprint that takes up less physical space than the Stripe and S4M models. ZT200 Series printers require minimal operator training and benefit from tool-less standard component maintenance and a durable design to minimize service.
Your IT staff will appreciate the backwards compatibility, since it allows for new printers to be up and running with minimal time and effort.
The ZT200 Series has been designed for ease of use, versatility and outstanding value.
Ideal for These Applications
Manufacturing: work-in-process, product ID/serial numbers, packaging labels, receiving/ put-away labeling
Transportation & Logistics: order picking/packing, shipping/receiving, cross-docking, compliance labeling
Healthcare: orders, specimen labels, asset-tracking, unit-of-use labeling
Retail: shelf-labeling, shipping, returns, item tags
Government: asset-tracking, logistics labeling, warehousing
• Compact footprint and streamlined design fits easily in confined areas where space is at a premium
• Space saving design with unique bi-fold door (requires 4 in./102 mm of opening space) fits easily into tight spaces maximizing work space
Fast Installation and Integration
•Ideal replacement printer for previous generation Stripe and S4M models
•Multiple connectivity options: Parallel, 10/100 Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n wireless
•Icon-based status LEDs provide immediateand easily visible printer status
•Virtual Devices apps enable Link-OS printers to support well-known legacy and competitor printer languages—in addition to ZPL® and EPL™—for a future-proofed investment
Intuitive, Effortless Media Loading
• Side-loading design eliminates complicated threading of supplies
• Color-coded cues give even first-time users visual guidance for loading ribbon and media
• Illuminated multi-position transmissive and reflective sensors are visible through the media for trouble-free sensor-position adjustment
• Engineered for greater print precision with fine-tuned adjustments
• Crisp, clean text and barcodes—even on narrow media
Zebra Reliability and Durability
•Built for light industrial and commercial environments
•ENERGY STAR® qualified printer
•Drive system designed for optimal performance, with minimal maintenance required
• Easy, tool-less platen and printhead removal enable simple cleaning and replacement
• Simple interchangeable connectivity options enable rapid printer changes and upgrade
• Only three common tools needed for basic service
The Link-OS Environment In-depth
To meet changing expectations and growing demands for devices that are mobile, intelligent and connected to the Cloud, Zebra created a new software platform to support its devices: Zebra’s Link-OS environment. This innovative solution makes Zebra printers even easier to integrate, manage and maintain than ever before—from any location.
The Link-OS environment is highly flexible, allowing new and creative ways for users to develop applications that interact with Zebra printers from mobile devices located anywhere in the world. Users can perform updates, gather data, and make smarter business choices from new analytic-driven insights.
What’s in the Box
– ZT220 Printer with two empty ribbon cores
– UK and EU Powercords
– Saftey Guide
– Registration Card
– User CD
Width: 9.4”/239 mm
Height: 11”/280 mm
Depth: 17”/432 mm
Weight: 17 lbs/7.8 kg
Any questions please drop us an email as we are always happy to help.
Interface: Serial USB
Warranty: 1 yr RTB (Return to Base)